10 Best Social Media Management Tools for you 2021 – social media is an online media platform that must be owned by a company, a company must have more than one social media to increase its brand in society. social media which is commonly used by companies such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others. All of these social media can make it easier for you to get new relationships or customers and help you in every process of promoting and marketing your products. Social media management tools make it easy for you to help and assist all social media who own your business, from scheduling to sharing content to all social media, creating thumbnail images, analyzing competitors, analyzing performance and much more. Here are the 10 best management tools for your social media organization :
Revive Old Post is a great plugin and application to help you manage your social media. This application re-shares and promotes old and new content on your website. You can set a certain period of time for each post-share automatically, you can also set the number of posts that you want to share and what days the post is shared.
The free version of Revive Old Post can only be used on major social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter. If you want to share on other platforms such as LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc. you need to pay for the premium version.
Revide old post application features :
- Automatically share new and old content to promote everything on your website
- Custom scheduling to target your audience strategically
- The Pro version is compatible with all platforms including Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and others
- Option to customize each post before sharing on social media, or follow a template
Conclusion Revive Old Post :
Revive Old Post – automatically shares new or old WordPress content.
Hootsuite is one of the best social media management tools for creating and managing your business social media. If your social media platforms are more than one, it will be difficult to manage them manually, you can open your hootsuite and add a list of your social media platforms so that they can be handled on one dashboard.
You can use the hootsuite dashboard to schedule messages, track conversations, manage multiple profiles at once, and manage many other social media activities.
Features in the hootsuite application :
- Has a limited free package, and paid unlimited packages.
- Schedule campaigns via different social media platforms from a dashboard.
- This web based tool is compatible with all major social media
- Offers free courses to help you start your social marketing campaign
Hootsuite conclusion :
Hootsuite – integrated social media marketing dashboard
Using well-designed graphic visuals is a great way to up your social media game. Professional marketers use compelling images for Pinterest and Instagram marketing, to generate better leads. If you need help with your image needs, Canva is the best social media tool you can find.
Canva is an excellent tool designed to help you organize your visuals for social media. This tool gives you the freedom to create your own designs without knowing anything about web designing.
It can be used to design visually appealing content for a brand aesthetic. You can create Facebook ads, Twitter posts, Pinterest graphics, LinkedIn banners, YouTube thumbnails, and many different templates for your marketing campaigns.
The use of this platform is free and comes with some basic elements, so you can design social designs for your blog promotion.
Canva’s Best Features :
- Design attractive content from your web browser
- Thousands of unique graphic elements for designing stunning images
- Ready-to-use templates for ads, social media headers, infographics, and social media posts
Canva’s conclusion :
Canva – create eye-catching social media graphics.
Buffer is a management tool that makes it easy to schedule content on social media. You can schedule the content that you will publish, up to a week ahead. So you don’t have to worry about the process of promoting your product or service on social media. Many social media management professionals use buffers to schedule and share their posts at set times, which can get them better results and drive more traffic to their blogs.
Buffer has superior scheduling flexibility over Hootsuite. Because, you can set very specific scheduling times and change them for the next week.
You can add a specific time to share your content in a few clicks. The free version only offers one social profile per network – you need to get the paid version to open multiple profiles. The free version is compatible with Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Standout features :
- It helps you post photos, articles and videos on your social media easily
- You can schedule content on various social channels through a single dashboard
- This tool is made for easy sharing of your work
Buffer – schedule posts for all your social networks from one place.
Sendible is a powerful social media management tool for agencies that need to manage social media for multiple clients.
You can schedule posts on various social media platforms or integrate them with blogs and social sharing sites. You can even add it to Slack and make the communication process a lot easier.
Sendible can create an organized editorial calendar for your blog. Apart from that, it also reports on brand mentions, allowing you to respond to people and find out about your social media presence.
This tool offers a unique feature to share existing content across the web and share it to better view your profile.
Sendible Features :
- Postable schedule content and help your team to communicate better
- It comes with a mobile app which is useful for getting notifications when you are away from the computer
- You can easily manage multiple marketing campaigns
Sendible’s conclusion :
Sendible – mainly focuses on agency.
If you take a closer look, you will realize that all social media tools are designed to save you time. CoSchedule is undoubtedly one of the best social media management tools in 2020. It’s a marketing calendar to help you manage projects on one social media management dashboard. You can share and publish content simultaneously to save time. CoSchedule helps you increase productivity by keeping your workflow organized.
CoSchedule Features :
- Manage content posts across multiple platforms through a single window
- Schedule an organized calendar for smart marketing campaigns
CoSchedule conclusion :
CoSchedule – organize your blog and social editorial endeavors from one calendar.
Sked Social (formerly Schedugram branded) is a social media management tool created to target the Instagram audience. With Sked Social you will be given an easy and efficient way to schedule various media. You can upload bulk content on your Instagram account. The interface design tools are quite simple, so you don’t have to worry about using them. Apart from using Sked Social, there are many other ways to integrate Instagram into your website.
Sked Social Features :
- You can adjust (crop, filter, or edit) images for bulk sharing
- Upload to multiple Instagram accounts via an easy to use interface
Social Sked Conclusion :
Sked Social – manage your Instagram efforts.
8. Shared Count
Shared Count is a free tool that helps you track the number of shares for posts on your website. You can even find out the right platform to help you generate good social media shares. You can get started for free with 500+ APIs available. To get maximum features, you can buy the premium version and you will get a white domain list, email support, etc. Premium shared count prices start at $ 40 per month.
The main goal of social media management tools is to increase more traffic on your website. If you want to increase the shares on your site, consider using a social sharing plugin.
Best features of Shared Count :
- This tool is available free of charge
- SharedCount supports Facebook and Twitter
- Check the share count for bulk URLs
Shared Count Conclusion :
SharedCount – find the most shared content.
Edgar helps schedule content sharing in unique ways. Edgar added content in different categories then added the publish time for each category. This helps you target your audience at the specified time.
This type of setting ensures you get the most out of every social media update. In addition, Edgar automatically reposts updates to ensure they reach a wider audience and that no content goes unnoticed.
Edgar Features :
- Edgar optimizes posting time by category, rather than using a single queue
- Edgar reposts social media content to help you get more attention on your posts.
- Supports three common social platforms including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Edgar’s conclusion :
Edgar – automatically publish posts on a smart schedule.
IFTTT (If This Then That) is a creative social media management tool. You can use it to build connections between various applications and devices (including social networks). It works on an action-reaction mechanism which helps you increase productivity easily.
IFTTT Features :
- Automatic sharing across social media sites and apps
- Create your own unique recipes with triggers and actions
If you like how IFTTT works, you may also be interested in a similar tool called Zapier.
Social Media Management for you
Social media marketing is essential for increasing traffic. However, you cannot carry out a marketing campaign easily without perfect social media management tools. These tools help keep the social sharing process organized and keep your work smooth.
IFTTT conclusion :
IFTTT – create your own custom recipes to automate social media.